You can cancel your membership at any time by contacting us at email@example.com with the subject line “Cancellation Request.”
Our refund policy is outlined below:
- If you change your mind within 72 hours of purchasing, we are happy to issue a full refund.
- After 72 hours, you have 45 days from your purchase date to request a refund or attend your Assessment. If you have not held your Assessment visit after 45 days, you will receive a full refund less a $50 service fee. If you've held your assessment visit, your payment is non-refundable and we cannot issue a refund.
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel within 72 hours of joining, we are happy to issue a full refund.
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel after 72 hours of joining but before your first doctor’s visit, you will receive a full refund less a $150 service fee. If you do not complete your first doctor's visit within 45 days of joining, we will cancel your membership and you will receive a full refund, less a $250 service fee.
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel after your first doctor’s visit, your payment is non-refundable and we cannot issue a refund.
- If you need to take a break for any reason, you can pause the One-on-One Program membership for up to 90 days once during your membership. After 90 days, you will be able to rejoin your program for the remaining duration of your membership.
If you are in any way unsatisfied with your insurance plan’s coverage of your medications, we can end your program and refund the cost of your One-on-One membership before you fill your first month’s medication.
Read our full Membership Terms & Conditions for more information about our membership. For any questions about our membership options, reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re in this together and will work with you to make sure you are achieving real results.